This Cheesy Thing Again? We’re in!
It’s back—and according to the White House, it’s feta than ever…
You’re probably wondering, what the heck is “Big Block of Cheese Day?” Well, it’s a long story. But what it means is that this is your chance—the White House and the Department of Education want to hear from you! The conversation around helping victims of for-profit colleges and expanding student loan repayment options (like PAYE) is happening at 1 p.m. ET. Tweet your questions to the Department of Education and use #BigBlockOfCheeseDay to ensure your student debt issues are heard!
- Tweet your questions on Twitter at 1 p.m. ET with #BigBlockOfCheeseDay.
- Share your questions on Tumblr now using the ask box.
- Post your questions in the comments on Facebook with #BigBlockOfCheeseDay.
- Post a photo or video with your question on Instagram with #BigBlockOfCheeseDay.
Throughout the Day:
- First Lady Michelle Obama – @FLOTUS
- Chief of Staff Denis McDonough – @Denis44
- Communications Director Jen Psaki – @Psaki44
- Senior Advisor David Simas – @Simas44
- Vice President Joe Biden – @VP
1:00 p.m. ET: Education, Immigration and Latino Issues
Posted on 13 January 2016