For-Profit Colleges Like Trump U Must Be Held Accountable
The for-profit college industry has long been impugned for using unscrupulous recruiting practices, providing low-quality education, overpromising future employment prospects, and ripping off thousands of students in the process. Among the many companies operating this dubious game is Trump University, currently the subject of an ongoing probe into its practices.
The Trump University brand merely borrowed from other for-profit colleges, following alleged fraudulent practices pioneered by the likes of ITT Tech, Corinthian Colleges, and others.
For all of their promises of high-quality instruction, many for-profit students leave their programs dissatisfied and defrauded. Use our Twitter tool to tell your attorney general or governor that predatory for-profit colleges must be held accountable.
- Read the letter we’re sending to attorneys general on your behalf.
- Find out more in our blog posts.
- Check out our satirical Trump U admissions site.
- Tweet at your AG in just a few clicks.
- If you attended a for-profit college like Trump U or would like to email legislators about for-profit colleges, use our email tool below.
Posted on 26 July 2016