Tell ITT Tech What You Think
Images: Activists and ITT Tech students and faculty protest outside ITT Tech’s shareholder meeting in Rosslyn, VA. Read about the protest.
Here’s a handy place to find all the basic actions you can take surrounding ITT Tech.
- Read our three reasons why it’s time for ITT Tech to go.
- Or instead, watch John Oliver’s takedown of ITT Tech and the for-profit industry.
- Sign the petition on SellingOutStudents.org/ITTTech if you’re now as outraged as we are.
- ITT Tech students can check out this Facebook group (though it is unaffiliated with Higher Ed, Not Debt) to join other ITT students organizing for justice!
- With just a few clicks, send an email to ITT Tech CEO Kevin Modany demanding action.
- Let the government know you’ve been wronged!
- If you would like to make a bigger splash, be sure to share on Twitter too!
Posted on 27 July 2015
Higher Ed, Not Debt Partners Respond: President Biden Cancels Student Debt, Extends the Payment Pause, and Announces Additional Reforms
DeVos’ Guts the Borrower Defense Rule, Making Justice for Defrauded Students More Difficult: What Our Partners and Allies Think
Senators Introduce PROTECT Act to Guard Students From Predatory Colleges: What Our Partners and Allies Think